Fresh From The Garden...

Welcome to my new blog... My First Vegetable Garden. It is dedicated to new gardeners and I plan to blog about and video the entire 2014 gardening season.

I will cover and teach you about every aspect of home gardening that you can think of! Please follow my blog as it will take you from starting your own seeds to harvesting 2 pound heirloom tomatoes and more! Learn how to grow the vegetables on your right...

Search my TWO blogs by entering key garden words...

Starting Mixes, Seed Cells and Seed Starting Set Up

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thank You For Visiting My Blog and Spreading the Word on Your Social Media

Thank You for Visiting My First Vegetable Garden! 
and Spreading the Word

I really enjoy gardening and have several garden YouTube Channels and blogs. This blog and associated channel are for new and relatively new gardeners. The videos are shot with more detail and explanation of each step. I plan to video my entire vegetable garden for 2014. Seed starting is now. Soon it will be setting up the  greenhouse.

Today, I noticed 1700 page visits. I typically only get 75. So that means people are kindly helping me out by spreading my blog existence through their social media. I thank you greatly!

I really enjoy making the video and answering questions about gardening. Feel free to ask questions about anything related to gardening. The hardest part about gardening is just getting started. Seeds want to grow and people want the help you learn.

THANK YOU! for sharing

Gary

Visit my YouTube Site dedicated to New Gardeners:
My First Vegetable Garden

Join a Community of World Gardeners at
My Google+ Community - My First Vegetable Garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment